BeogradCafe freedom
BeogradCafe freedom
BeogradCafe freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BeogradCafe freedom

Dobrodošli na BeogradCafe freedom - Vaš internet početak

PrijemPrijem  dijetadijeta  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  
korekcija ishrane u skladu sa mogućnostima i navikama
Free Page Rank Tool
Zadnje teme
» Vest dana!
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod Provokatorka Sre Apr 24, 2024 10:03 pm

» Đuro Bilbija: Čoveka stvorio „Supermozak“
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Apr 15, 2024 8:20 pm

» Ich bin intelligenter als Künstliche Intelligenz und Allgemeine Künstliche Intelligenz
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sre Apr 10, 2024 3:52 am

» I am more intelligent than AI and AGI
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Apr 07, 2024 10:53 pm

» Ja sam inteligentniji od AI i AGI
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Apr 05, 2024 5:10 pm

» Was Künstliche Intelligenz weiß nicht
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sre Mar 27, 2024 4:48 am

» Šta Veštačka inteligencija (Artificial Inteligence) ne može?
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Mar 26, 2024 10:12 am

» Teil 10: Portion der Energie mit der Identität
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Mar 25, 2024 10:32 am

» Teil 9: Über die Aktionen und Produkte des Gehirns
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Mar 25, 2024 12:59 am

» Teil 8/B: Gravitation als Magnetismus durch Sphären
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Mar 24, 2024 1:19 am

» Teil 8: Gravitation als Magnetismus durch Sphären - A
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sub Mar 23, 2024 9:08 pm

» Hierarchie der energiemateriellen Manifestationen des Absoluten
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Mar 22, 2024 10:17 am

» Hijerarhija energetsko-materijalnih ispoljenja Apsolutnog
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Mar 22, 2024 2:29 am

» Плац 837м2: 200м зрачне линије од самог центра Врања.
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sre Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» "James Webb" for looking into empty skulls
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Mar 17, 2024 2:40 am

» „James Webb“ für den Blick in die leere Schädel
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Mar 17, 2024 2:38 am

» „James Webb“ za pogled u prazne lobanje
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Mar 14, 2024 6:57 am

» Milliarden Sterne bedeuten Milliarden Zivilisationen
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Mar 12, 2024 9:01 am

» Milijardi zvezda znači milijardi civilizacija u Kosmosu
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Mar 12, 2024 7:17 am

» DENTI PER TUTTI
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Feb 20, 2024 9:38 pm

» Dijagnoza bolesti civilizacije 2024. – Šifra 13847
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm

» Wie der Kosmosm entstand - Mensch und Gott durch Yoga
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Feb 04, 2024 4:00 am

» Kosmos, čovek, samadhi i Bog
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sub Feb 03, 2024 9:25 pm

» Kako je nastao Kosmos 11. deo;
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Feb 02, 2024 1:05 am

» Kako je nastao Kosmos 9. deo
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Feb 01, 2024 8:24 pm

» Kako je nastao Kosmos 10. deo
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Feb 01, 2024 12:16 pm

» Kako je nastao Kosmos 8. deo D
Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Feb 01, 2024 5:29 am

Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 21 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 21 Gosta

Nema

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 60 dana Čet Feb 01, 2024 6:56 pm
forex
Forex Detaljni vodic po svijetu Forex-a, najveceg svjetskog finacijskog trzista. Uz osnovna objasnjenja o tome sto je Forex i o njegovim principima, naci cete i detaljna objasnjenja za trgovanje s numerickim primjerima. Na poklon svim posjetiocima besplatni software za pracenje globalnog trenda.

Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
flyingjoymaker
zaslužni član
zaslužni član
flyingjoymaker

Datum upisa : 16.09.2011
Godina : 75

Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same   Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same EmptySub Dec 30, 2023 3:50 pm

Dark mass or gravity is one and the same: the eleventh form of energy. Its structure is fluid. Where there are no nine basic forms of energy we name it (fluid) as Black Holes. I explained this in my notebook "The Bipolar Universe" ISBN 978-3-9523860-8-8
I explained the tenth form of energy back in 2012 in my book "The Experience of Perfect Unity or Metaphysics of the 21st Century" ISBN 978-3-9523860-6-4
Since the Dark Mass is thus the medium for the nine forms of simple energy; when it is not yet stratified or separated, specified, then it turns out that the "Big Bang" is a fantasy, which could not have arisen from nothing and in nothing.
Because in that case we would not find any justification for the existence of the Mechanics of large space bodies. Because then after the "Big Bang" everything would go through Nothing and in nothing; without any resistance: Even to this day we would have nothing around us that revolves around its axis.
In the Dark Mass, instead of the Big Bang, there was a "Great Opening" of what was compressed or condensed into a single grain.
It means: the nine forms of simple energy in the Primordial, or in the Dark Mass, which stands there as an eternal medium, have opened and are now in the maturation phase of the Cosmos.
And how it will mature — I already explained that there and how it returns to its initial form — I explained there in that volume "Bipolar Universe" ISBN 978-3-9523860-8-8

:copyright:: Dragoljub M. V. P.
der Serbe, diplomierter Vater,
Schriftsteller und Musiker
CH, Solothurn, Postfach 608
www.iging-studio.ch 
www.flyingjoymaker.com 
@serb001
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.flyingjoymaker.com

Dark Mass Or Gravity Is One And The Same
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1