BeogradCafe freedom
BeogradCafe freedom
BeogradCafe freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BeogradCafe freedom

Dobrodošli na BeogradCafe freedom - Vaš internet početak

PrijemPrijem  dijetadijeta  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  
korekcija ishrane u skladu sa mogućnostima i navikama
Free Page Rank Tool
Zadnje teme
» Obračun s filozofijom ove civilizacije
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Okt 06, 2024 12:34 am

» TikTok in LIVE: Metafizika 21. veka/Part 1a
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sre Okt 02, 2024 6:20 pm

» Odakle velikim rekama voda?
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Sep 09, 2024 9:33 am

» ŠKOLA SVIRANjA NA GITARI
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Sep 03, 2024 10:21 pm

» COSMOS - Part 11: For people to live hundreds of years
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 7:07 pm

» COSMOS - Part 10: Portion of energy with identity
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 6:39 pm

» COSMOS - 9c: Binegative judgment in logic
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 5:38 am

» COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI)
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 3:10 am

» Šta znači današnji raspad Interneta? / Was bedeutet der heutige Zusammenbruch des Internets? / What does today's Internet collapse mean?
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jul 19, 2024 7:25 am

» COMOS - Part 9a: Transcendence
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Jul 18, 2024 3:37 am

» COSMOS - Part 9: On the Actions and Products of the Brain
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jul 12, 2024 11:05 pm

» Da li Veštačka inteligencija (AI) zna kako se ispravno odgovara? - Ne zna!
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sre Jul 10, 2024 1:15 am

» COSMOS_Part 8b: Gravitation as an effect of magnetism by Spheres
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Jul 09, 2024 3:32 am

» COSMOS Part 8a: Gravitation as effect of magnetism by Spheres and centrifugation effect on 5 levels
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sub Jul 06, 2024 7:53 pm

» COSMOS - Part 7a: Universe and Music
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Jul 04, 2024 10:50 pm

» COSMOS _ Part 7: The relationship between mind and matter
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Jul 02, 2024 1:08 am

» COSMOS _ Part 6: Dark Mass as a Platform, Power and Raw Material
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sub Jun 29, 2024 11:42 pm

» a philosophical Challenge to AI
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Jun 27, 2024 1:54 am

» COSMOS _ 05: The Third Constituent Element of Universe
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jun 23, 2024 12:56 am

» COSMOS _ Part 4: The title of this volume is not a question but an answer
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 21, 2024 9:22 pm

» COSMOS - Part 3. Analysis of the Cosmos
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 21, 2024 1:03 am

» COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 21, 2024 1:01 am

» Cosmos _ Part 1: The Cosmos is Reality
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Jun 17, 2024 7:36 pm

» How the Cosmos was created_00 Before anything else let me tell you this:
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 14, 2024 7:24 pm

» Gravity is not a physical force, but an effect - centrifugation on 5 levels
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Maj 20, 2024 11:04 am

» Pozovite me jednoglasno da uredim Srbiju
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Apr 28, 2024 4:25 am

» Vest dana!
COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Emptyod Provokatorka Sre Apr 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 12 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 12 Gosta

Nema

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 222 dana Čet Okt 03, 2024 3:35 pm
forex
Forex Detaljni vodic po svijetu Forex-a, najveceg svjetskog finacijskog trzista. Uz osnovna objasnjenja o tome sto je Forex i o njegovim principima, naci cete i detaljna objasnjenja za trgovanje s numerickim primjerima. Na poklon svim posjetiocima besplatni software za pracenje globalnog trenda.

COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI)

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
flyingjoymaker
zaslužni član
zaslužni član
flyingjoymaker

Datum upisa : 16.09.2011
Godina : 76

COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) Empty
PočaljiNaslov: COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI)   COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI) EmptyNed Jul 21, 2024 3:10 am

AI and AGI

The so-called Artificial Intelligence is current, so there is already talk that the so-called AGI is ready for use.
I want to say that I am smarter than an artificial intelligence, the first basic one, and than the general one. Because everything that artificial intelligence knows - other people know; I don't need to know. But I know what neither all other people nor artificial intelligence know.
Now, if you are asking what it is - I have already said it all, so you analyse it, but I can only make a special list for you tomorrow (or tomorrow already) of all fifteen or sixteen things that AI does not know and that AGI will never know. Because that's what the All-Knowing One told me, that (AGI) will never know, so all that I know is proof that AI, that is, AGI, is just a program into which everything's data has been inserted, that is, all the knowledge that exists in books has been inserted and textbooks.

First Topic: Astrophysicists neither with Artificial Intelligence nor with the James Webb telescope know the following:
1. that gravity is an effect, not a physical force,
2. they don't know what magnetism is by spheres and what it is by transversals,
3. they don't know that there are 360 chemical elements in the Cosmos,
4. they don't know that life exists around every star,
5. they don't know why everything in the cosmos rotates,
6. they don't know why the Cosmos is expanding,
7. they don't know that centrifugal force is not a force, but an effect,
8. they do not know that there is no centripetal force anywhere, except in the imagination,
9. they do not know that there are no subatomic particles, but there is behavior of matter, which is actually the psychology of atoms,
10. they don't know what is Dark Mass, what are Black Holes, what is the tenth energy, what is the eleventh,
11. they do not know that we humans are the penultimate species in the development of the animal world.
12. they do not know that we do not see a distant heavenly body because the light of a distant heavenly body reaches our eyes, but we see it because we glance at it (a distant heavenly body).
This means that we always see the current state of affairs, because the telescope is not there to enhance the light of a distant star, but to enhance our sense of sight; just as glasses are useful for old people to see small letters better,
13. Astrophysicists do not know that transcendence is a recognition of the inability to understand God as reality.

Second Topic: Politics.
Philosophers, ideologues, theologians and politicians do not know how to organize the political situation on this planet, and Artificial Intelligence cannot help them in this. See YouTube playlist for my project "Confederation Earth".

Third topic: Constituent elements of the Universe:
A. A set of all ideas,
B. Cosmos as a set of all material manifestations i
C. Nothing like a boundless void from which nothing can arise, but in which everything arises.

These three constituent elements of the Universe exist independently of each other.
So the Universe and the Cosmos are two different things.
Four things are impossible in the Cosmos:
1. that something emerges from nothing (that is, from the constitutive Nothing),
2. that magnetic poles of the same name attract,
3. that the state of things goes backwards and
4. to stop the movements in the Cosmos.

If someone needs God, then he is not the Sum of all ideas, because ideas exist regardless of whether there is a mind that can reach them.
And God is not that Nothing, in which everything can be, and from which nothing can arise.
So God is the Cosmos, but I don't call him Almighty, because there are those four impossibilities, but I call him Omniscient one.

Fourth theme: Logic.
Analysis of the truth values of the binegative judgment.
Unlike 15 correct ones, this one is not correct – Binegation.

YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrepFIld8hw 

How the Cosmos was created
ISBN 978-3-9525742-7-0
©: Dragoljub M. V. Popović.
Serb, graduated father,
writer and musician.
CH, 4500 Solothurn
Postbox 608
www.iging-studio.ch 
www.flyingjoymaker.com 
www.youtube.com/@serb001
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.flyingjoymaker.com

COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI)
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1