BeogradCafe freedom
BeogradCafe freedom
BeogradCafe freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BeogradCafe freedom

Dobrodošli na BeogradCafe freedom - Vaš internet početak

PrijemPrijem  dijetadijeta  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  
korekcija ishrane u skladu sa mogućnostima i navikama
Free Page Rank Tool
Zadnje teme
» Obračun s filozofijom ove civilizacije
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Okt 06, 2024 12:34 am

» TikTok in LIVE: Metafizika 21. veka/Part 1a
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sre Okt 02, 2024 6:20 pm

» Odakle velikim rekama voda?
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Sep 09, 2024 9:33 am

» ŠKOLA SVIRANjA NA GITARI
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Sep 03, 2024 10:21 pm

» COSMOS - Part 11: For people to live hundreds of years
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 7:07 pm

» COSMOS - Part 10: Portion of energy with identity
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 6:39 pm

» COSMOS - 9c: Binegative judgment in logic
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 5:38 am

» COSMOS - Part 9b: Artificial intelligence: AI (and AGI)
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jul 21, 2024 3:10 am

» Šta znači današnji raspad Interneta? / Was bedeutet der heutige Zusammenbruch des Internets? / What does today's Internet collapse mean?
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jul 19, 2024 7:25 am

» COMOS - Part 9a: Transcendence
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Jul 18, 2024 3:37 am

» COSMOS - Part 9: On the Actions and Products of the Brain
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jul 12, 2024 11:05 pm

» Da li Veštačka inteligencija (AI) zna kako se ispravno odgovara? - Ne zna!
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sre Jul 10, 2024 1:15 am

» COSMOS_Part 8b: Gravitation as an effect of magnetism by Spheres
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Jul 09, 2024 3:32 am

» COSMOS Part 8a: Gravitation as effect of magnetism by Spheres and centrifugation effect on 5 levels
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sub Jul 06, 2024 7:53 pm

» COSMOS - Part 7a: Universe and Music
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Jul 04, 2024 10:50 pm

» COSMOS _ Part 7: The relationship between mind and matter
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Uto Jul 02, 2024 1:08 am

» COSMOS _ Part 6: Dark Mass as a Platform, Power and Raw Material
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Sub Jun 29, 2024 11:42 pm

» a philosophical Challenge to AI
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Čet Jun 27, 2024 1:54 am

» COSMOS _ 05: The Third Constituent Element of Universe
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Jun 23, 2024 12:56 am

» COSMOS _ Part 4: The title of this volume is not a question but an answer
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 21, 2024 9:22 pm

» COSMOS - Part 3. Analysis of the Cosmos
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 21, 2024 1:03 am

» COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 21, 2024 1:01 am

» Cosmos _ Part 1: The Cosmos is Reality
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Jun 17, 2024 7:36 pm

» How the Cosmos was created_00 Before anything else let me tell you this:
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pet Jun 14, 2024 7:24 pm

» Gravity is not a physical force, but an effect - centrifugation on 5 levels
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Pon Maj 20, 2024 11:04 am

» Pozovite me jednoglasno da uredim Srbiju
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod flyingjoymaker Ned Apr 28, 2024 4:25 am

» Vest dana!
COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Emptyod Provokatorka Sre Apr 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 1 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 1 Gost

Nema

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 222 dana Čet Okt 03, 2024 3:35 pm
forex
Forex Detaljni vodic po svijetu Forex-a, najveceg svjetskog finacijskog trzista. Uz osnovna objasnjenja o tome sto je Forex i o njegovim principima, naci cete i detaljna objasnjenja za trgovanje s numerickim primjerima. Na poklon svim posjetiocima besplatni software za pracenje globalnog trenda.

COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
flyingjoymaker
zaslužni član
zaslužni član
flyingjoymaker

Datum upisa : 16.09.2011
Godina : 76

COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  Empty
PočaljiNaslov: COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe    COSMOS _ Part 2: First of all - The Universe  EmptyPet Jun 21, 2024 1:01 am

The universe is a set of all possibilities. It consists of three constitutive elements:
1. Nothing,
2. A set of all ideas and
3. The set of all material manifestations.

1. Nothing is a boundless and contentless vessel.
2. Ideas are uncreative and imperishable phenomena; accessible only to the mind. They exist independently of whether there is a mind that can reach them.
3. The set of all material manifestations is the Cosmos.
Therefore, the Cosmos and the Universe are two things, not one and the same. Everything is polarized in the Cosmos; either on "plus:minus" or on "male:female"

1. Nothing is contentless and therefore gender undefined. From him something cannot be created, but everything can be created in it.
2. Ideas are genderless and relevant only in their contents.
3. In the Cosmos, minerals and gases are polarized to positive,
negative and neutral, and living beings into male and female.
Therefore the Primary, (Absolute, Universe, God) can only be polarized by a polarized Cosmos.

The cosmos, in general, cannot be polarized either by the poles plus-minus, nor by the poles male-female, but by forms of energy; specifically the tenth energy (that is, the portion of energy with identity (thinking, thinking, conclusion, sacredness, self-awareness)) as opposed to nine simple energies:

1. attractive,
2. kinetic,
3. thermal,
4. elastic,
5. electric,
6. chemical,
7. radiation energy,
8. core energy and
9. mass energy.

This classification of forms of energy by modern physics is completely nonsensical, but I will not explain on the basis of which I claim it, because I would need writing for a novel. And that is not my intention now.
Let's just say that all this, which we have materially, is simpler than they say it is, and the tenth form of energy is not mentioned in any physics textbook, nor in any philosophy or metaphysics or mysticism. So it became quite clear to me that no one knows how and why it flows in the Universe, and then in the Cosmos. I allow myself to state this.
And you search and deny me. By the end of this volume, you will agree with me. Not only for this claim, but for all the claims that I will apparently, brazenly, rudely, haughtily, arrogantly, although only confidently, state here.
The universe is a set of all possibilities, it consists of three constitutive elements.
1. Nothing is eternal and unchanging.
2. A set of ideas is eternal and unchanging.
3. The cosmos is variable and limited in terms of the State of things in it (which some people call "time" for purely practical reasons) and in terms of the positional relations of material things to each other; (which some people call "space" for purely practical reasons).
The cosmos, therefore, has a beginning and an end. The Big Bang, the Big Bang, the Urknall, should be rejected and everything in the Cosmos should be understood as "The Great Opening".

How the Cosmos was created
ISBN 978-3-9525742-7-0
©: Dragoljub M. V. Popović.
Serb, graduated father,
writer and musician.
CH, 4500 Solothurn
Postbox 608
www.iging-studio.ch
www.flyingjoymaker.com
Internet; @serb001

June 14, 2024
CH, 4500 Solothurn

content:

00: Before anything else, let me tell you this:                     05
__: a, Cosmos, man, Yoga, religion and God:                     07
01: Cosmos is reality                                                         09
02: First of all - The Universe                                           12
03: Analysis of Cosmos                                                     15
04: The title of this volume is not a question                    17
05: The Third Constituent Element of Universe               21
06: Dark Mass as a Platform, Power and Raw Material   24
07: The relationship between mind and matter                 30
__: a, Universe and Music                                                 34
08: Gravitation as an effect of magnetism by spheres      44
09: On the Actions and Products of the Brain                   57
__: a, Transcendence                                                         59
__: b, Artificial intelligence: AI and AGI                          62
__: c Binegative judgment in logic                                   65